New features for December 2013
Player Injury Notes: Improvements in Referral letters Referral letters created within Benchmark54 are now able to be downloaded as a PDF file. To access this feature
- navigate to the incident you which to attach the Specialist request to.
- from the drop down menu select ‘ Letter/Docs’ and ‘Specialist Request’
- use the search box to find the Specialist or add the name if they are not listed
- complete the form
- once saved the referral letter appears in the note stream with a link to download as PDF
Training/Match Exposure Grid: We now show individual players exposure for matches and training though the new ‘Exposure’ icon on the homepage.
- complete training and match logs through the calendar.
- select the ‘exposure’ icon to see grid of all player exposures.
- exposure is shown in minutes.
- use mouse over to see the details of any missed events.
Multiple Squad Training: New feature that allows multiple squads to train at the same time. For example allowing Under-10 and Under-11 to squads to train together without needing to create 2 separate training sessions in the calendar.
- book training though the calendar as usual.
- in the ‘squads’ field in the booking from to add additional squads.
- complete the rest of the from as before.
- the training log will now include all players from all the squads selected in the previous page.
Flexible starting team size and match duration: Another improvement for development squads to allow greater flexibility for different tournament and competition rules.
- Minimum duration 10 mins.
- Minimum squad size 5 players.
- Minimum substitutions = zero.
- Maximum substitutions = unlimited.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Remember to follow @Benchmark54 on Twitter to receive news on software updates and Injury Analytics.